First of all, thank you for considering the purchase of our software. It will change your way of flying.
For further information about how Project Magenta software is used and what it can offer, please take time to review our pages on this web site. It will give you an idea of where we are and where we are going.
This software has different types of licenses. One for personal / HOME/ private / non-commercial use only, the other for professional or commercial use. Use which involves any form of commercial non-home application (whether internal or external, or as part of a simulator or system which is re-sold) is subject to an expanded license. If you are an integrator building simulators for re-sale, even for private home users, the professional license for the software applies.If you have any questions, please use the form below. Kindly state whether it is for private home use or commercial/professional useif you have read the information on this page. Our pricelists subject to change without notice.More information on Software License Types
Before you order:
- please try our demo software, make sure it runs well on your system (more…)
- consider looking at our documentation (more…)
- check which license type applies to you (more…)
- if you have any questions, do not hesitate to contact us
- no refunds are possible once the software is purchased (please verify whether the software is suitable using the demo and/or contacting us)
- registration keys are depending on the hardware used, if you change computers, you can request new keys free of charge
We accept credit card and Paypal payments as well as bank transfers.
Once we have received payment
- you will receive links to download the software
- install the Glass Cockpit
- send us your Computer ID via e-mail
- enter the Registration Key you will receive via e-mail
Please submit this form to contact us. Make sure your e-mail address is correct so we are able to reach you. Should you not hear from us within 24 hours, please contact us again.
Please submit this form to contact us. Make sure your e-mail address is correct so we are able to reach you. Should you not hear from us within 24 hours, please contact us again.Should you have questions about hardware, we reserve ourselves the right to forward your e-mail to pertinent third parties so they can contact you.